Return Visit Expectations
For returning clients, we ask that you pay BEFORE treatment.
- Check in and pay desk attendant.
- If you need to speak to the Acupuncturist one-on-one, please ask the desk attendant to schedule a conversation.
- Pick up earplugs at front desk.
- Turn off your cell phone and remove loud jewelry/keys.
- Use the restroom and change into comfortable clothes.
- Change clothing, as necessary, enter treatment rooms, sit or lie down, and be mindful of other clients.
- Some patients have a favorite recliner but, when we are busy, someone may already be in it. Please be respectful and find another chair.
- Receive treatment.
- After an hour, our Acupuncturist will remove the needles (electrostimulation or cups for Orthopedic clients)
- Collect your things and quietly leave the treatment room.
- Pick up your herbs (if applicable)
- Drink lots of water.
- Take it easy.